User Acount problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you tried accessing the control panel applet by running their names? ie

user accounts = nusrmgr.cpl
Add remove Programs = Appwiz.cpl

This will bypass the help and support problems that you are having.

Firstly have you installed Sp1 on Xp.

Now coming to the solution.... Download the Java Virtual machine Install it Not really sure if you need a reboot ... But then this should resolve it anywayz.

Alternatively you could install Sp1 n' that should help too.

preet2u said:
Firstly have you installed Sp1 on Xp.

Now coming to the solution.... Download the Java Virtual machine Install it Not really sure if you need a reboot ... But then this should resolve it anywayz.

Alternatively you could install Sp1 n' that should help too.

Just how in the heck is install Java VM supposed to remedy this problem? Preet, do you know what Java VM does and how it could relate to his problem?

Sashoon, sounds like English might not be your first language cuz i can't make heads or tails of what you're saying. I've already given you a couple of options and I don't know what you've tried already.

If none of the above steps worked, i would Uninstall Norton AV and then re-install it.

Sashoon, that message is saying you cannot uninstall it because you are not logged in as the admin. Are you on a PC at work or is this a home PC?

Lone : Microsoft had to revoke it's release of it's Virtual Machine Runtime. They had this included in the first release of SP1 (Sp1a) ... Later they revised it in the Sp1b.

Applications like norton Av use scripting which invokes the virtual machine. In the absense of which these error occur.

Also if you still are unsure about this ..then read a little more on the msjava using google or microsoft's website.

Sasoon : Did you try what i said ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom