Any good case ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, looking at the sound reactive cathode kits on Newegg, they seem very cheap and unsatisfactory.

I don't think I'm liking that idea as much any more...

... any other ideas?

Edit: Haha, you must have bought yours at the same time as me... because mine should be here by Wednesday as well!
Yes they are cheesy on newegg go to Xoxide.com they have a good sound reactive box then you just find whatever lights you wanna hook up to it whether it be cathodes or leds. I do have them in my case cathodes arent really that cool i do like my uv lights tho they set off my uv reactive cables i have.

I was honestly hoping for something that interfaced with the sound card in some way. Maybe a connection between the speakers and the computer. The sound box itself is what I don't want, so I think I'll just scrap that idea all together.

I've been looking around quite a bit on Google, and nothing seems all that cool. I might just take the blue LEDs that the case comes with and have that be good enough. I like lighting at all... but I just don't see anything that stands out as a good idea.

I have zero painting skills... so that's something I plan to avoid... there just isn't much out there. Much of what I found was people redesigning entirely new cases, which is too hardcore for me.

*sigh*

Oh well...

you dont need to be a painter to rattle can the hdd cages and stuff. Its just like spray painting very easy. You could spray paint your cages and maybe the whole inside a uv reactive color then you could get 2 or maybe 4 uv lights to set it all off match that with some uv reactive cables and such and you would have yourself a sweet looking case.

Hmm, I don't know. The more I think of it, the more 'cheezy' it sounds.

Maybe I'll come up with something after I actually see my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom