A spec that would beat a ps3 for graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Lack there of?

Well i dunno...personally I'm not a fan of consoles. My favorite genre is the multiplayer 1st person shooter...and keyboard/mouse is just so much better.

In fact I have only owned 2 consoles in my life, a gameboy when I was like 9 years old....which was the coolest thing ever.....and a PS2. I played for about 2 hours before the console died...so I sent it back and just sold the replacement new in the box.

Yeah, I totally agree with that. The average gamepad player will 9 times out of 10 lose to a K&M player in FPSs.

Personally, I like racing games, fighting and third-person adventure/action games on console.

RPGs could go either way.

Yeah, I totally agree with that. The average gamepad player will 9 times out of 10 lose to a K&M player in FPSs.

Personally, I like racing games, fighting and third-person adventure/action games on console.

RPGs could go either way.

Bingo dead on. I'll add RTS to PC. MMO for PC (although the ps2/xbox360 ffxi port seems to have been done well. but you still want to get a keyboard for the ps2 for typing lmao so why not just use PC >.>)

One thing I did find worked well was fable:TLC for pc. Runs great for my old rig (low-med quality i guess lol) and its not too awkward. Granted for Xbox it may be better with controller but I never had the privelage.

for 3 months... lol. I'm not very patient to begin with. I've actually got all the parts I need but the case now. The Case!!!!

Stupid ram and PSU had free express shipping so I got em too fast. lol

I'm actually at the point where I don't know what to do first after building it. Theres so many games to try that I can't even pick. A tad bothersome lol.

Bid on the X-fi XtremeMusic ends in 11 min. I'm not top bidder but Imma try sneak in at around 2 or 3 min and make my move. ninja style >=3

I think i'm destined to win this bid, cause it ends at the exact time I leave for work. lol

That might be a bit tricky. :S I'll see what I can do. Don't want to miss out because the page takes too logn to refresh or somethign silly haha. 6 min

guess someones a better ninja. dude bet 15+ over the highest bid durign last 5 seconds. ;p guess I'll go for another one lol

blah this is crazy and confusing..

first off.. the general compare PS3 VS PC

consoles are made for games, and games only (generally- although some "aim" options are available, ps3 is incorperating xfire etc etc) now with that said there made to look aweseome- AT A DISTANCE. Cords are generally 5ft. TVs have warnings to not be within 3. That means they WANT you to be 3-5 feet away, why.. cuz up close- even in high def- you can see the polygons/lack of smoothness. Console games are made to trick your eyes- thats how they work.

PC has to run other things, OS, applications, etc etc for it to work- AND the game- this right there means that they are slightly "worse" off- however- what they lack in "gravy" they make up in detail and physics- look how long its taken for consoles to make good physics in games.. when PCs have had it since way back at Red Faction and such... reason? - simple. to make that in consoles would cost more- and take more space- where PC just add ram/gpu.
PC have to look good closer- because were closer, with that said there not initially made to be viewed on a 42 in lcd 4 feet away- so they look different.

crysis- revolutionary game, incredibly high details and with that being said- you cannot compare crysis just on its FPS- most get 40fps, a number that gamers hate to play on in the past- ON OLD GAMES- why? it was jagged and choppy and felt like lag all the time... however.. crysis is smooth and highly detailed.. even at 40FPS - so would you please stop saying "crysis sucks it gets 40fps" Iam sick of it. If you want to live in the past thats fine- dont give false information however.

blah this is crazy and confusing..

first off.. the general compare PS3 VS PC

consoles are made for games, and games only (generally- although some "aim" options are available, ps3 is incorperating xfire etc etc) now with that said there made to look aweseome- AT A DISTANCE. Cords are generally 5ft. TVs have warnings to not be within 3. That means they WANT you to be 3-5 feet away, why.. cuz up close- even in high def- you can see the polygons/lack of smoothness. Console games are made to trick your eyes- thats how they work.

crysis- revolutionary game, incredibly high details and with that being said- you cannot compare crysis just on its FPS- most get 40fps, a number that gamers hate to play on in the past- ON OLD GAMES- why? it was jagged and choppy and felt like lag all the time... however.. crysis is smooth and highly detailed.. even at 40FPS - so would you please stop saying "crysis sucks it gets 40fps" Iam sick of it. If you want to live in the past thats fine- dont give false information however.

very true.. i notice the fps are much lower than older games.. but runs very smooth looking...

and anyway... i think most console games run 30fps or something like that if i remember right.. or was it 60? either way.. not as many as the usual pc gamer likes to play w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom