Ordering just a case, what to check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry.. the hardest part of building the system.. is waiting for the parts to arrive..

so true, im already super anxious about getting my parts. even though im not gonna get them until monday or tuesday at the earliest... :(

uv lights are the ****. lol i love all my lights in my case, and i have a fan controller so i can turn off the fans or the lights if i want it quieter or darker.

so true, im already super anxious about getting my parts. even though im not gonna get them until monday or tuesday at the earliest... :(

uv lights are the ****. lol i love all my lights in my case, and i have a fan controller so i can turn off the fans or the lights if i want it quieter or darker.

for def.. I'm having a hard time waiting for the T.F. Donated System to get to my place... waiting for it makes my current system feel slower and slower

Thanks for the input guys.

The computer will be on the floor, away from the monitor. I'm looking forward to the lights...

I love my 900....the only issue I had was with the length of wires, I'm a bit anal on wire management so I ran all my wires behind the mobo mount plate which takes even more length, the psu supply just made it by millimeters (that's itsy bitsy measurements for you non metric people). Also, case firewire is short and couldn't go behind the mobo plate to the bottom of my mobo, but I don't use it so I just never bothered connecting it.

So, I highly recommend the 900 if you like lights and cooling, is tight but manageable on the space side of things, just make sure you get a psu with plenty of length to the cables, plan out your wire management to the mobo before buying the psu.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom