need help on buildin my own pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

taekwondo

Baseband Member
well i really need to get a new pc and found out that its a ot cheaper to build one (and the other pc's r very crap in my country).
so its gonna be this:

~ Athlon 64 X2 4200+ AM2 (2.2GHz, 1024K, AM2) BOX
~ MSI > K9N Neo-F V3 (NF 560, GLAN, SATA, RAID, AM2)
~ 7900 GS / GT / x1900 / x1950 {hard to find them in my count, but gonna buy whichever i see)

and i need RAMS and case too. so i donno which cases and rams r good...
FEEL, ones r pretty cool lookin cases... r they good at all? worths ?
and wat about the rams, corsair or kingston or any other ones...?
thanks for any helps...

If you can find Crucial Ballistix or Patriot... G skill is good too. Just try to get something that runs at 800mhz and you should be good

The 7900gs. Or 1950pro are great for the price. That or move up to a 8600gts/ 8800gt.

i would save up some more money man and get yourself a 8800GT.. you will absolutely love it and its a hugeee leap from a 7900GS and X1950

:)

i would save up some more money man and get yourself a 8800GT.. you will absolutely love it and its a hugeee leap from a 7900GS and X1950

:)

thats too hard for me to do man...
there is like almost $200-$300 difference between it... (in turkey)
my actual question is that, is FEEL any good in cases? i mean r their stuff worths ****? cuz their stuff looks soo cool...

Just make sure you get yourself a case with a couple of 120mm fans in it.

One for intake and one for exhaust

I really dont know what case you are talking about , to say if it is good or not.

I do know that for the price you can get yourself a great little Coolermaster case that runs nice and cool.

seems a good case. Just hope that front fan is a quality one.

which section is graphics cards on that website? edit: found it

Mavi Bilgisayar - Teknolojide Doðru Adres GeForce 8800GT (PCI-E) 512MB

Mavi Bilgisayar - Teknolojide Doðru Adres ATI Radeon X1950 PRO (PCI-E) AVIVO 256MB

^^ that only looks like $100 difference man.. but the peformance is a world of a difference.

hmmm alright i'll try to see if i can make a good deal with those guys (i am sure that market wont but like a small pc shop will ;) )
thanks.. btw which kinda rams do u suggest? wanna get 2 gb ddr2 rams... but which?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom