*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

because it looks like crap.... and feels like crap.. that is why

it looks worse than halo 1 did on xbox.. total waste of 50 bucks.. i hoped for so much more... i mean if someone wants to buy it offa me.. i'll do like 20+ shipping... i still have the free month card in there too.. is not registered or anything

and i don't know exactly how to tell you the timings work.. but i guess it makes the ram more efficient i guess you can say

and you want them to be lower, lower/ tighter is always better

If you have your wep equipped with a silencer the bullet doesn't have as much power. If that isn't realistic I don't know what is

never knew that...i guess its more realistic then, but i already got bored of taht game...

New results (OC'd my GPU more =D):

11779 | carnageX | e6750 @ 3.53GHz | 8800GTS 320MB @ 650/1000 | XP 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

And yeah...Crysis is an awesome game...took me about 3 or 4 days to beat it (but I only played a little bit each night...had school/work xD).

Nice score, is that the highest your GTS will go? I know I've got my GTX to the max lol :).

By the way, what kind of load temps are you getting on that e6750? Thats a pretty nice overclock at 3.53.

New results (OC'd my GPU more =D):

11779 | carnageX | e6750 @ 3.53GHz | 8800GTS 320MB @ 650/1000 | XP 32bit

And yeah...Crysis is an awesome game...took me about 3 or 4 days to beat it (but I only played a little bit each night...had school/work xD).

Where is your result link?

Nice score, is that the highest your GTS will go? I know I've got my GTX to the max lol .

By the way, what kind of load temps are you getting on that e6750? Thats a pretty nice overclock at 3.53.
Thanks, lol. I haven't tried to max out my GTS quite yet...been taking it slow with it xD.

Idle temps are around 22C, and load around 66C, according to CoreTemp. Been running it this way for quite a while now, and haven't had any problems, out of or in game.

And, oops, fixed b1gapl. Musta forgot to post it...glad I saved it xD. Was getting late when I posted that.

22c idle sounds unrealistically low...I'd check that against the BIOS temps

Last time I checked BIOS...it was around 25c. Everest reports it currently as 27, and CoreTEMP as 22. Will check the BIOS in just a min.

Edit: Just checked the BIOS, and it said 23c.

Woah. I just realized something. How on earth is Nosboost's score lower than mine? His overclocks are far superior to mine, and yet I scored higher.... Did I miss something?

Back
Top Bottom