Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok then new revised list:

7900gs (from Hunter)
2gb Patriot Kit (from N-Dogg)
Coolermaster Centurion 5, AF64 from KrazyQ
Board and PSU (from me, to me, I'll start saving up)
x2 4200+ (from Amd gt player)
and some1 mentioned a DVD Drive for me.. I just don't remember who.. lmao..

I have an Antec Earthwatts 500 I'm not using if that'll work. I got it as a temporary thing when my 750 blew out, but I got the replacement back so the Antec is just sitting on the floor right now. Just let me know.

oh ok thanks man.. now all i got to do is save some cash..

EDIT: thanks Marblez.. I'll let you know... I'll check some stats on it..

This is the first day I've come across this topic. I'd like some background information on how it got started heh, purely out of curiosity. So how did this get started? I bet you're just in the same situation I was a year and a half ago. Since you bring up your parents so much, just like i did lol, they are probably the type that are over-protective about what you spend your money on? Yep, same thing happened to me lol. But no worries, pretty soon they will have no legal bindings to your money. I had a rig like yours when I was a sophmore in high school (i'm a senior now), and wanted something better. My parents didn't want me putting money into a new one, but they couldn't stop me once those paychecks started rolling in when I was 16. The same will happen to you, one way or the other, and you'll have a sick rig.

But hey, it's awesome that you may have a rig before august. I'll be getting rid of a x1950 PRO and a NZXT Apollo soon, but you're already getting a fine tower. And that 7900gs will OC better than the x1950. I could only get 20mhz out of my core and zilch from the memory rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom