amd 4400+, 4200+ OR 4800+

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh? Theres no need whatsoever to have more than 2 PCI-e x16. That also has 2 PCI-e x1. So in essence theres 4 PCI-e. With 3 PCI on top of that ^^ Dunno that seems to be standardish nowdays.

huh? Theres no need whatsoever to have more than 2 PCI-e x16. That also has 2 PCI-e x1. So in essence theres 4 PCI-e. With 3 PCI on top of that ^^ Dunno that seems to be standardish nowdays.

no i am talkin abt the pci slots... not the video card ones...
anyways how abt this mobo?
Mavi Bilgisayar - Teknolojide Doðru Adres
cuz the M2N-SLI Deluxe (nForce570 SLI, GLAN, SATA, RAID, AM2) looked a little expencive for me... :eek:

don't know anythign about it sorry ^^ I can't read any of that either. i just found the M2N by clicking around and things that looked familiar. I do know its not sli ready. has half the pci-e slots and the same pci slot count. If you dont want sli then its probably good enough. wait for someone else's opinion though.

don't know anythign about it sorry ^^ I can't read any of that either. i just found the M2N by clicking around and things that looked familiar. I do know its not sli ready. has half the pci-e slots and the same pci slot count. If you dont want sli then its probably good enough. wait for someone else's opinion though.
no i dont really need sli.... cuz i'll just use the 7900 gs and ready to go...

what country is this Hungary?

Case looks ok. :)

I would of liked one side fan blowing on the CPU heatsink. But with a little mod you can do this yourself ;)

well i live in turkey
and yeah i kinda liked the cases.. the prob is that they r out of stuck (in all FEEL, products) so still i cant check other places if they have FEEL's cases. cuz i really loved the looking of it....

btw i heard that in feb there'll be new products out (like new video cards, cpu's....) is that true? if so is it worth to buy it now or like buy in feb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom