Quick reply needed regarding Q6600 and Gigabyte P35 DS3R

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, it's prolly not quite worth the price difference (p5k Deluxe vs P35-DS3R), unless you are really set on superoverclockability. My experience with my P5K has been faultless- if a muppet like me can overclock without any problems, it must be a good board; really stable and solid. This is perhaps the other bonus of the P5K, along with one or two extras features, but you really couldn't fault the choice of a DS3R, especially since its 40 odd quid cheaper.

Andy was the install painless aswell? i mean i know how to install everything etc, its just if i turn it on and nothing happens then ill be stuck, i just want to install it and it to post when i turn it on lol

To be honest, it's prolly not quite worth the price difference (p5k Deluxe vs P35-DS3R), unless you are really set on superoverclockability. My experience with my P5K has been faultless- if a muppet like me can overclock without any problems, it must be a good board; really stable and solid. This is perhaps the other bonus of the P5K, along with one or two extras features, but you really couldn't fault the choice of a DS3R, especially since its 40 odd quid cheaper.

Hahaha that gives me high hopes then XD I should be setting my p5k up next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom