Need Help ! New Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont even look at ddr3 untill timings arent crazy lol. if thats possible. Might not matter much cause ddr3 is fast but it just looks off seeing liek 8-8-8-24 and such. heh

I got my bad mem RMA'd, and new mem is on its way. Will be back to 4GB next week and have the new cpu cooler installed. Running around 40-55 C on the CPU so far, but should be cooler at stock settings. OC'd the GTS a bit more, I can see the difference, and so far not over 47 c on it. Stock fans have got to be changed since they are all 4 pin, no MB control, sounds like a vacuum. Sure glad I installed the fan controller for the other 4 fans. Sounds like a jet engine when first turned on until controller drops the RPM on them. Other than that, she runs great. Just waiting on my new Dell 24" Ultra Sharp. **** they are slow.

i had 1 bad corsair mem stick last upgrade... had to send it to Cali from London, UK. :eek:

Came back quicktime and worked as it should of. Nice one Corsair.

thought about a fan controller?

thought about a fan controller?

I have one installed now for the 4 new fans that are 3 pin. The 5 other fans are 4 pin off the PSU. Simple thing to do is just replace them with a 3 pin fan so I can connect them to the MB and use q-Fan. Also, that will give me some more LED's with the new fans and be about same price as a controller. Also trying to find a decent 4 pin fan controller is not easy. I like auto control and LCD displays. Not into the 70's thing with knobs or dials.
y1pExAHU3OcagyX8LBfAc7YwwjkBgjF-7CdnkPsfGobCQKQuICfvW1lz-27pnys5gnBqbOUxGXJl_w

Everything is running good. Just installed my ZeroTherm BTF90 Cooler, and swapped my 5 fans with 4 pin to 3 pin and MB control. Runs cool, even OC'd at 3.25GHZ. 55c GPU max temp, idles @36-40c. Tried to OC higher, but just does not want to go. Happy with where I am at tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom