A spec that would beat a ps3 for graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crytek doesnt want to use DX10.1 at all or in the future, so i guess ur stuck with crappy AA use in Crysis nosboost.........that is if u ever use it.

i am disappointed by this, especially since it is coming from the CEO of Crytek.

what do you guys mean by crappy AA? You mean the anti-aliasing takes too much resource sor looks like crap?

if u look at a killzone picture up close as you would on computer you can se the AA isnt as good.

what you really need to be considering is the jungle. they have such a broad non-linear map and a jungle is alot harder to make then a simple city like area. making those kind of games is nothing compared the everything being interactive to the player, trees are breakable at every point, other enemies can be held by the throat etc.. killzone is alot easier game to produce, alot easier then the crysis environment.

and even so the graphics still has got nothing on crysis its not really that good...

This guy knows what hes talking about, QFT. Creating a game in a complex jungle environment is RARELY done if ever ( last I remember that did it well was Farcry, also made by Crytek ), cause jungle environments are 100x harder to do then urban environments. Thats why FEAR was kinda lame and its engine wasnt used well...repetitive urban/cooridor environments.

why do you need to know the difference between a console and pc? why?..

one is more powerful then the other, one is more fun, one is smaller, one is shiny.. why, i dont get the point. honestly i cant think of one reason

lol :p

PC's once had a big lead, then consoles came back strong yet PC's continued to advance on with more progress. There you on in a nutshell.

Still dont know why we need to know this. anyone?

why do you need to know the difference between a console and pc? why?..

one is more powerful then the other, one is more fun, one is smaller, one is shiny.. why, i dont get the point. honestly i cant think of one reason

lol :p

PC's once had a big lead, then consoles came back strong yet PC's continued to advance on with more progress. There you on in a nutshell.

Still dont know why we need to know this. anyone?
I think your forgetting, im not asking which is better(im not that stupid) i was asking what spec pc would it take to beat ps3 graphics, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom