Back to the drawing board

Status
Not open for further replies.
do it.. its got heavy cooling (which is useful for a Quad-core and a good vid card).. and it does fit a Tuniq Tower..

only two cons are its loud and dusty...

Vern.... The socket 939 board I have is possibly dead.... it is either the motherboard, BIOS chip, or CPU... I don't have the funds or means by which to get them tested either.... figured the best thing to do would be just to start fresh, and move back to that rig when the time is right, and maybe sell it, or just make it a portable desktop or somethin...

Hooray!! The order is IN!!! I accidentally got the wrong CPU though.... oh well.... it was a 6750 instead of the 6550, only about $10 difference. Can't wait to get all the stuff so that I can have a computer that doesn't have the CPU at 100% utilization while surfing the net with 2 tabs open on the browser.

lol.. that happens to me... with one Tab of Regular Firefox.. but that'll be fixed soon.. btw.. u didn't buy the DQ6 did you? cuz the P35-DS3l or DS3R would have sufficed

Ugh..... totally forgot to order the AC MX-2 like I had planned.... just put an order in for a couple tubes. Hopefully it comes in the same day as the other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom