G92 GeForce 8800 GTS, Pics & Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this card confirmed to come out on december 3rd? because if so, i will cancell my 8800GT from ncix which i wont be getting for another 2 weeks anyway and pick this up.

So is this card confirmed to come out on december 3rd? because if so, i will cancell my 8800GT from ncix which i wont be getting for another 2 weeks anyway and pick this up.

I was pushing to wait for the G92 Revision as well, but since I'm waiting till' January for the Q9450, I might as well hold out for the 9-Series. No official talk yet, but I'm sure we might hear some early talk from Nvidia at the start of 2008 if not late/mid December. I want a card that'll slaughter Crysis to like, 80-100 FPS, it might actually happen, you never know ;)

I was pushing to wait for the G92 Revision as well, but since I'm waiting till' January for the Q9450, I might as well hold out for the 9-Series. No official talk yet, but I'm sure we might hear some early talk from Nvidia at the start of 2008 if not late/mid December. I want a card that'll slaughter Crysis to like, 80-100 FPS, it might actually happen, you never know ;)

It will happen but eventually even if the 9-Series comes out I doubt it will run Crysis around 80 to 90 FPS maybe 60 to 66 FPS in High Setting but I doubt it will run Very High Settings.

If i were you I should not keep waiting for the "latest and greatest" of Nvidia cards the 8800GT is the best thing out right now even if they announce or release a new series it will be way overpriced because is the "new best thing".
Anyway the final decision is your and yours only, so you be the judge and take this as a grain of salt from someone that always like to make his money well spent in something worth it.

why do people keep saying that? it looks better than the current GTS in my opinion. I also don't see why that affects anything.

You people do realise that is exactly what any other Nvidia stock card looks like if you peel off the branded sticker, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom