Need help with iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnico88

In Runtime
Right now I have an iPod shuffle which I sync with iTunes about every 3 weeks so I can put new songs and to charge it. I am thinking of buying a 16GB iPod Touch for movies and internet to use at school. However I still want to use my shuffle because it's small. I know iTunes is very picky and will only register one iPod per computer. Can I have both and sync both without having to reformat each iPods before I plug them in. Anybody else have two iPods that they use with iTunes? If not, is there another program recommended for use? Thanks guys as I really appreciate the help. I am very close to purchasing the iTouch but I want to clear up this problem first.

iPod's are overrated and overpriced...that's why I'm selling mine and asking my parents to get me a new mp3/video player for xmas.

Anyway, since when is there a restriction on the number of iPod's iTunes can sync too? I've heard about people using multiple ones on the same computer, same account, same library. My sister and I both sync using the same computer with no problems at all, although we do use different user accounts.

I thought that you could sync 1 iPod to up to 4 PC with the same account and not have any issues.

If you're going to use 2 ipods, why not just manually add whatever you need and forget syncing? It's not that bad to just put the songs you want on yourself...

MGTek i think is the software that will allow for you to sync your iPod thru WMP. Maybe that is a alternative as well. Use 1 thru iTunes and the other thru WMP.

MGTek i think is the software that will allow for you to sync your iPod thru WMP. Maybe that is a alternative as well. Use 1 thru iTunes and the other thru WMP.

yeah, I knew about that but it costs $15 and that's too much money for just syncing an iPod, just can't justify it.

yeah, I knew about that but it costs $15 and that's too much money for just syncing an iPod, just can't justify it.
Well you arent happy with iTunes cause you cant sync 2 iPods. The rest off the apps i know of are all pay for apps. So you dont have a choice. Eiter iTunes or you pay for something that could possibly be better. Like Anapod.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom