nvidia 6200 XFX !

Status
Not open for further replies.

askquest1on

In Runtime
well im about to get the nvidia XFX 6200 cuz i aint really serious about gaming but it says i need a 250 watt powersupply, but i only have a 300 watt u think it can handle itsself on a 300 watt? cuz i dont watch no movies or would do anything eles with it but i guess games? (guild wars/WOW)

wow.. all completely useless posts.. except for the second one... but the 6200 doesn't consume that much power or take up much amperage on the 12v rails.. I'd say many 300w PSU's can run it.. EVEN THIS ONE I"M ON! lol

not useless. next time he wants to ask about low end parts.. then he'll know where to go.. thats informative. :p

what the ****.. (H E L L) whys that word on word filter. :p dont like it around here eh lol

cuz it can be used as a Flame Message...

you don't need to comment "Wrong forum" the Mods will be delighted move it..

cuz it can be used as a Flame Message...

you don't need to comment "Wrong forum" the Mods will be delighted move it..

ok mr voluteer forum inspector :)

maybe peeps in this forum cant answer him cos its not high end we deal with high end.. think of it as a mini cooper owner going to a ferrari garage, their gonna laught abit "think you got the wrong place heheh" , were telling him to try to find the RELEVANT section and post there, to get some help.

think any thread can be used to flame?

Anyways we'll just throw a bucket of ice cold water on them flamers :D

i got an infraction for saying (D a M) and i was saying dam i love high speed internet. and yes shaolin is right. but its not liek where uncapable of answerign his question. youl be fine with th 300w psu.

ok mr voluteer forum inspector :)

maybe peeps in this forum cant answer him cos its not high end we deal with high end.. think of it as a mini cooper owner going to a ferrari garage, their gonna laught abit "think you got the wrong place heheh" , were telling him to try to find the RELEVANT section and post there, to get some help.

think any thread can be used to flame?

Anyways we'll just throw a bucket of ice cold water on them flamers :D

U've misinterpreted my post... I was talking about h*** being censored... that can be used as a flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom