AMD AM2 w/ 16x 16x crossfire? suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
I googled it and i found that the 580x chipset supports both cards running 16x and the xpress3200 does it as well, Just wondering if there were any others that ran both 16x and if not any suggestions for mobos that offer this feature!

well it still runs 2 cards at x16 speeds, if i end up going ati im gona go crossfire. if not triple, but im buying 2 3870s on firday, if i had the cash id get a gtx or ultra but i dont, or if the g92 gts was out. im sure teh 3870's will do me fine tho.

yeah well my plan is to get amd 5000+ black and an FX-62 w/ 8800gt and an ati card and oc both and compare rigs whatnot.. have a crazy good time :D

wow uve got a budget, get the am2+ asus mobo or the msi one, there the wo nicest out and they both support x16 crossfire, and there future proof so next time you wotn need to spend to much cash.

If you're going to get an AM2/AM2+ crossfire board, I'd strongly recommend the MSI K9A2, with the 790FX chipset

for SLI, the best AM2 chipsets are the Nforce 590's.
If you go that route, there's the Foxconn C51XEM2AA, or the eVGA 590. (both exactly the same. And I mean exactly.)
They're arguably the best AM2 boards (minus AM2+ of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom