*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

I think something might be faulty with mine too. Sometimes in Quake Wars, Crysis (especially the cut scenes), Half-Life 2, or even 3DMark06, I'll notice some massive tearing. Even when V-sync is enabled.

i get a lot of tearing in games...but it goes away once i turn on vsync.
I hate tearing, idk why it exists.
But with my gpu, when i play high intensive games, or run 3dmark, i hear some wierd sound with my card, not loud but wierd. I thought it was the fan, but i just repleaced my hsf with the hr-03 plus and i can still hear it.

Is it a very high pitched noise?

not really that high...like a squeeking kinda a noise...im very bad at explaining noise, ill be getting a headphone with a mike soon, so ill make you listen to it when i get it.

^ that definitely proves that Nosboost's system is having some problem...

ya the gtx does not wanna overclock to 650.... i only benched 617 on 3dmark.. and my clock was only .15 higher.. so it should be right.. he only did score about 300 points more

ya the gtx does not wanna overclock to 650.... i only benched 617 on 3dmark.. and my clock was only .15 higher.. so it should be right.. he only did score about 300 points more

only 300...comone, thats like a 1-2 fps gain...be happy man
hah, jk.

i'm i no way unhappy w/ my system!! i handle everything just fine.. i'm actually very satisfied.. i've never been this satisfied w/ a computer before

i'll admit i want some higher clocks for benchmarking.. but i really don't care for when i play games.. cuz it runs fine anyway

but i'll be sure to hit 14k when when i run at 730/2200... hoping my ram can go that high

i never got to finish dark messiah... its time to get back at that game.. and once i'm through w/ that.. back to crysis!

i'm i no way unhappy w/ my system!! i handle everything just fine.. i'm actually very satisfied.. i've never been this satisfied w/ a computer before

i'll admit i want some higher clocks for benchmarking.. but i really don't care for when i play games.. cuz it runs fine anyway

but i'll be sure to hit 14k when when i run at 730/2200... hoping my ram can go that high

im pretty satisfied with my pc too, all i need is a quad core now.
Crysis did dissappoint me though, other than do, im good.

not really that high...like a squeeking kinda a noise...im very bad at explaining noise, ill be getting a headphone with a mike soon, so ill make you listen to it when i get it.

Does it sound similar to the high squeaky pitch an old television makes while on? Because if so, then maybe what you are hearing is caused my such high levels of electricity flowing through the card. That's all I can think of.

I know there have been stories of the GT cards having a high pitch whine from the inductors, but i havent heard of any issues with the GTX. Might look it up and see if the GTX cards have the same issue.

im pretty satisfied with my pc too, all i need is a quad core now.
Crysis did dissappoint me though, other than do, im good.

i'm in love w/ crysis.. this game is insane!

thought for some reason i die just trying to jump/trip over a table

Back
Top Bottom