Changing Keyboard settings. Software, or guide needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzodia

Solid State Member
Hi, I need a simple program that i can use to edit the on release function of the keyboard. I want to be able to basically have a function where... no matter the program it triggers all keys on my keyboard to trigger the keys when pressed AND when released.

For eg im using word: Normally i would type the word "LOL" like that... but when i change the onrelease it should make it activate 2ce so it would spell like this: "LLOOLL".

This I asked in the wrong place i think last time, and i got some person thinking im going to use it for malicious reasons, which is not the case I assure you. Please can someone help me by telling me of an application that can do this, or by telling me how to change my Keyboard settings to do this. I have tried using google, but I cant find anything usefull on this. Im sure its out there somewhere, but u need to ask the right words, easy when you know what its called, but i cant describe what i want to google lol.

Any help appretiated.

5 forums tried and only 1 replied in this1 and he was a ****wit :D Whohoo for ****head geeks

Beacuse there is nothing out there to do this. Have to create your own to do it. There is no software created for this since no one would use it for a purpose of any usefulness. Sorry to say it that way but that is the truth.

Other than that google for Programmable keyboard software. That is all that you could do.

Ok, thanks. Sorry for what you actually helped me, i think i know what im looking for now. What is the registry command that tells the keyboard what to do on release?

I think I get it, I dont think the windows acepted key maping system will work due to multiple keys same funcion. I also dont think the regular insulting method will garner the truth, I can apreciate your question, I don't understand your method; and I have a counter qestion in lue of your answer, Are you aware of a sound mp3 that best describes walking through an empty woods at winter.

I will say this forum is a lot better than any you have visited in happenstance, I am unsure what you are asking, despite my joking.

Ok, thanks. Sorry for what you actually helped me, i think i know what im looking for now. What is the registry command that tells the keyboard what to do on release?
See there isnt a Registry entry for it. This is a driver based action that you are describing and it is also directly into the coding of the OS being used. So there is no quick way to do what you are looking to do. The programmable keyboard is the only option that can work in this instance. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom