*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Ok. back. Since the thread is now on a new page I'll just make a new post. 14,106 with my RAM at 840MHz (2.4:1). Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

So not much of a difference.

However for what it's worth, the tests seemed to load a little faster. Although that could have been my imagination.

Ok. back. Since the thread is now on a new page I'll just make a new post. 14,106 with my RAM at 840MHz (2.4:1). Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

So not much of a difference.

However for what it's worth, the tests seemed to load a little faster. Although that could have been my imagination.

lol...dont you love your imagination...
south park episode: imagination land!!!!a must see
anyways...

lol...dont you love your imagination...
south park episode: imagination land!!!!a must see
anyways...

"Clap Your Heels together twice and you will happily return home...."
"Really"
""*** no"
AHAHA thats a good un
the guitar hero one is pretty hilarious as well

so RAM timings make superpi time lower?

I also tested in super pi when my RAM was at 1050 and my CPU at 3.15 GHz. Calculating 1 million had taken ~18 seconds with it at 2.83GHz CPU/800 MHz RAM, with the CPU at 3.15 and RAM at 1050, it took 16.39 seconds.

^ that definitely proves that Nosboost's system is having some problem...

Not necessarily. My GTX is much more aggressively overclocked than his. The GPU is a much bigger affecter of the score than the CPU, especially with the tests being merely single threaded...

Not necessarily. My GTX is much more aggressively overclocked than his. The GPU is a much bigger affecter of the score than the CPU, especially with the tests being merely single threaded...

very true, gpu oc makes a major increase in score compared to the cpu.

I'm surprised I got higher than you, krazyq. Even though you have that e6550, it was at 3.43, and you've got an OC'd ultra there. I thought you'd do better.

I'm surprised I got higher than you, krazyq. Even though you have that e6550, it was at 3.43, and you've got an OC'd ultra there. I thought you'd do better.

a quad helps a lot.
it increases the cpu score by about 1-2K, so thats prolly why.
But im also starting to think that my ultra maybe be kinda faulty so i might be rmaing it soon.

I think something might be faulty with mine too. Sometimes in Quake Wars, Crysis (especially the cut scenes), Half-Life 2, or even 3DMark06, I'll notice some massive tearing. Even when V-sync is enabled.

Back
Top Bottom