PCI Graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with the x1300.

Why? Is the improvement that significant? I just want something decent to hold me over until I buy a new computer. As one of the reviewers said you can buy an 8000 series pci-e card for the price of that x1300.

I wish people would give more information when they make suggestions.

Can anyone answer my above question regarding the BFG card?

"Also can anyone estimate what the most advanced game this card can handle is? One for low settings, mid settings and high settings would really help."

Dakago, hey bro lol. anyways... if this is only to hold you over for the short run, are your games going to be on the long run? meaning do you really have your heart set on playing these games before your system is complete? if you do, go with the 6200. if you can wait, go with the 5200. what are you doing with the system you are using when you get the rig built? might consider resellability of the card if you are just going to junk it. personally, I'd get the one to hold you over. after all, it's just temporary.

Well I'm keeping the PC. I don't live alone and the reason I'm doing this besides being able to play games is so that I can have my own computer.

On top of that having two computers that can play decent games would be a big plus.

No one answered my question still >_<. I simply want to know if anyone knows the limit graphically of a BFG 6200 PCI card. I mean even a good guess would be helpful. I've heard everything from Half-life 1 to Quake 4.

On top of all that for the extra $20 it costs to get a 6200 there is a significant boost in performance. Christmas is coming up anyway and I intend to buy most of the video games I want myself.

Alright I consider this case closed. I'm getting the BFG 6200. I really hope it works well. New mission: BUILD A NEW COMPUTER!

I'll make a new post when I get some pieces together as an example of what I want and can afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom