Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be shipping my part sometime this week , wanted to go today to mail it, but i gotta walk to post office a pretty long walk and there were heavy rains... So i'll get to it sometime this week.

How about selling your junk on ebay and donating the money to vern? He has an old system and we just going to give him another old system? It'll be better but it's still outdated.
I say we sell our junk and donate the $$.
Good luck vern!

How about selling your junk on ebay and donating the money to vern? He has an old system and we just going to give him another old system? It'll be better but it's still outdated.
I say we sell our junk and donate the $$.
Good luck vern!

good thinking,BUT...thats just gonna take longer...and then we will have to pay for ebay and paypal fees...and its just not worth it.

atleast vernong is gonna get a 3dmark score and finally be able to play halo2.:)

Wow.. $10... VERY NICE!

I'm gonna checkout some new Drives... because my bottom one crapped on me I think..

O jeez. Vern. is also going to make it onto the folding team charts..

He'll even come sorta close to my 3dmark score... do I sense some competition in the near future? possibily....

well the 3200+ im sendign you is worth 100$ lol NCIX.com - Buy AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Processor S939 Venice 2.0GHZ 512K L2 Cache 90NM Retail Box - ADA3200BPBOX In Canada. if anyoen wants to chip in soem cash we could get him this Newegg.com - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Manchester 2.2GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket 939 Processor - OEM i can still ship you a ehatsink, i can get 20 bucks for the 3200+ so if anyone else is willing to contribute.

im sending the arctic cooling freezer pro so dont worry about the cooler.And i also got a couple 120 fans that ill send.
And so far for the cpu...ill think about it, if more people wanna get in on that, then sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom