What do you think is to much to pay for a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My case uses negative pressure to passivly cool the HD's. Granted they're a bit warmer than they would be otherwise (nothing worth worrying over) but the silence is very desirable.

I read it in a article on air cooling, It said if you get a low pressure system (higher CFM of exhaust output then intake) then you create a draft which will cause the pulling of air into every open space the case has. Which is optimal. Except for the fact that the negative pressure causes dust to collect faster in the case.

You remeber science class. :D air travels from a place of high pressure to a place of low pressure..

You want an equal amount of air going into the case as exhausting from the case. If only a certain amount of air is being exhausted at a time, it doesn't matter how much is being taken in, it's really just moving air around.

8 fans running, ineffectively cooling.. why? When I can run with at most 4, cool fine, and have it much quieter :)
doesn't air that is more dense hold more heat before being exhausted out?
out would i benefit to get 2 high end 120mm fans for exhaust to have equilibrium

I read it in a article on air cooling, It said if you get a low pressure system (higher CFM of exhaust output then intake) then you create a draft which will cause the pulling of air into every open space the case has. Which is optimal. Except for the fact that the negative pressure causes dust to collect faster in the case.

You remeber science class. :D air travels from a place of high pressure to a place of low pressure..

Will that create a windtunnel effect where wind goes from the front to the back, or is that going to create some sort of crazy pattern of movement.
I'm asking, since I really don't know how it would work

Also, that is not how the Zero is designed, right? There definitely isnt an excess of exhaust ;) I'm not trying to diss the Zero, it's a good case, but I wouldn't consider it anything "special" or "extrordinary"

anything more than $200 is too much to pay for a case, because that's how much I just payed ordering my CM Stacker 830 Evo SE :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom