Unimaginable amount of dust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. those fan filters work great... I only have one because it wouldn't look nice on any of the other fans, but they help a ton!

I think i'll get those filters with my next order... they probably won't do much though, I would need Godlike filters to stop the dust in this room.

if you truly want to get rid of the dust, get an ionic breeze ( or whatever the heck it is called) or some kind of filter. however, the ionic thing is not cheap. I had an aluminium fan filter that i bought from xoxide.com, and after awhile (i don't remember how long) there was so much dust on it that the airflow was restricted to the point that my cpu reached the temp limit and automaticlly shut down. also, my cpu fans pulls 75 cfm, so that is why i need to clean the filter often. i got fed up with it, and took them off.

I have a friend that just bought a cheap air-conditioner filter at the hard ware store and cut it up into squares. You can wash them and if they get too bad you can throw them away and make new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom