dell laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I run a Dell E1705 Lap, only problem has been the cooling fan, which was my fault. Little to much air blowing out the dust. I also have 2 desktops, older 4600 and an XPS. No problems with any of them in 5 years.

Have I just had terrible luck? I really wonder why/how they are still a company. The problems I had were due to parts being installed improperly and things just not working after normal use...

I hate there desktops, love there laptops when you select to not have any software other than windows installed. And I have to maintain 400 dells and work on them all the time, the laptops have had no issues, the desktops, totaly different story. That and they use FoxConn motherboards, same thing IBM used back in the early 90s.

I hate there desktops, love there laptops when you select to not have any software other than windows installed. And I have to maintain 400 dells and work on them all the time, the laptops have had no issues, the desktops, totaly different story. That and they use FoxConn motherboards, same thing IBM used back in the early 90s.

Ya, my last job, they had over 2000 dell desktops :( I stayed busy. But at least dell paid us 50 bucks for every warranty repair we did. Kept us pretty up to date with the toys we had at the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom