*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

armor is a fully tower, but w/ the 25cm side fan.. its huge.. but no i don't have one w/ the side fan.. i have the amd edition, it had two lil air suction ducts on the side for dual amd.. but i took those dumb things off

and i've got a horrible itching for water cooling.. i wanna bench at 4.0 ghz lol.. but we'll see how that go's.. for the meantime i probably will just buy a TRUE for the meantime

as for the hr-03... it depends for what i can find a zalman vf1000 for.. i needa read up more on it... the 6 heatpipe design is looking mighty fine on the hr-03 though

hopefully i don't end up buying a new quadcore.. i'd end up being really ****ed off if i did something like that...

You will, you can't resist the natural urge.... Your compulsive and asian... Although maybe the asian part doesn't have much of a impact

and viewing 780i's.. they've been reviewed i had no idea.. and prove little or no improvement over 680i's... just new pci-e 2.0.. which i dont' care about

if this board stil craps out on oc'ing even after i buy a new hsf... i'll be buying myself a 680i rev A or whatever it is... and a new quad... hahahaha and and jsut use the new parts together... and have 2 awesome pc's!!! LOL

would rather keep my 8800GTS score up there until I get another DX10 review and top it...but figured I'd just post my score up here with a x1900 xt 512mb since I thought it was pretty good for this 3d card.

3DMark Score

SM 2.0 Score

SM 3.0 Score

CPU Score

That's with the CPU @ 3.15ghz, 920mhz memory @ 4,4,4,8, and the x1900 512mb @ 750core/850mem

i would think your cpu should score higher than that, right?
thats barely 400 points over my 3600 at 3.06...

Back
Top Bottom