What do you think is to much to pay for a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$300 max i pay.. £150 in my money and thats for the snazzy CM Stacker. Bit overpriced but if i like something i dont really worry about the price. :)

i love the one where the dude didnt even buy a case and used a cardboard box.. classic :D

The NZXT Zero also looks like a gimmicky case. 5 120mm intakes paired with 2 120mm exhausts and 1 80mm exhaust = undesirable, at least with the stock fans, I'm assuming. It can be changed around to be a bit more desirable, of course.. but I'd still rather buy other cases.. =\
8 fans makes it undesirable?
i'm not getting your gist

Paid $220 for my Thermaltake Mozart TX Cube Full Tower. I would not trade it for anything, I love the room in it. That is also my limit, for now. :D

8 fans makes it undesirable?
i'm not getting your gist

You want an equal amount of air going into the case as exhausting from the case. If only a certain amount of air is being exhausted at a time, it doesn't matter how much is being taken in, it's really just moving air around.

8 fans running, ineffectively cooling.. why? When I can run with at most 4, cool fine, and have it much quieter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom