What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CypriotPryde

Solid State Member
Raidmax Scorpio-668 Aluminum Tower Case (3 fans)
2 extra LED light case fans
500 Watt Power Supply
Intel Pentium-4 Processor 3.0 Ghz CPU
Asus P4P800-Deluxe i865PE Chip
Kingston Hyper-X 1GB RAM [512MB X2]
Nvidia Geforce-FX 5700 256MB
Western Digital 160 GB 7200 RPM SATA 8MB Cache
Creative Lab Sound Blaster Audigy-2 ZS 7.1
Thermal Temperature LCD Display

All done at ibuypower.com
I was gonna build my own, but this actually turned out to be cheaper. All this with a 19" CRT monitor and 600W subwoofer & speaker system for $1718

What do you guys think?

That is a good mid-range gaming system. If you are an occasional gamer, that will suit you fine, and will even play HL2/Doom 3 on medium settings. $1718 was a little high for that on my opinion.

"Ibuystufffromibuypower.com..."

ItÂ’s a pretty standard system. But I think you should have bought it at a better price than that. And when I say better, I mean 700 dollars less from newegg.com. Pretty cool though.:cool:

"Board in the muf***...."

Ok. You're right; it isn't quite 'standard'. I didn't realize he had a Raidmax Scorpio-668 Aluminum Tower Case (3 fans). (WOW!!) Why the 500 watt power supply? :cool:

haha... the speakers were like less thatn 100 bucks.

Also, before i got it from ibuypower i was gonna get it all seperately from newegg. It actually all turned out costing about 1600, without shipping. Shipping woulda cost about a hundred dollars, so it was about the same price. Also, I had more money to spend, but i'm saving it because I'm going into my first year of college as a CS major (namely video game design) so I don't need a crazy system yet. Later on (in about a year or 2) I'm gonna upgrade to 64-bit, a better graphics card, etc. That's why I got the crazy case and power supply, so that when I dop upgrade I won't need to get a new one. Also, I'm gonna probably be overclocking this system a little. The case has 3 fans and a pretty good heatsink. Do you guys think I shud get water cooling (comes seperate for like 100 bucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom