Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, we have his address now. :D

I feel kinda weird being so rude in effort to help vernong.

But I still think you deserve it. You have helped so much around here, I wouldn't be surprised if you become the youngest mod. on tech forums...

If your parents feel otherwise, I am sure all of would gladly write a professional letter to them explaining the amount of effort you have put in here.

my college weakness= writing papers...
so someone else can do that!!!

well vernong find a case that you would like between the range of $50 and less...if anyone wants to chip in with me and get one, pm me.

vernong find a case that you like for that range

lol...
wait.. is halo 2 dx10?

nope.. i got it to run on my pal's x1650pro.. and it was pretty smooth... i was surprised..

Ya, we have his address now. :D

I feel kinda weird being so rude in effort to help vernong.

But I still think you deserve it. You have helped so much around here, I wouldn't be surprised if you become the youngest mod. on tech forums...

If your parents feel otherwise, I am sure all of would gladly write a professional letter to them explaining the amount of effort you have put in here.

wow.. you flatter me... thx.. countless people have been saying that to me lately.. heh

actually i sorta "obtained" it... i can't even imagine to tell you how steamed I was when i didn't meet the min requirements.. the "obtained edition" came with that Vista for XP Patch/Crack (choose the term u like :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom