Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
il ship my stuff monday, its gonan be in an amdx2 box tho lol, my chip is a x1 4000+ but there was a packaging mistake when i bought it i orderd the single core 4000+ tho lol.

yep.. i'll use this same system.. plus i can overclock better with that new RAM... and i can always use that extra HD space.. I'll see if i can buy a new Vid card..

What is wrong with you!!!!! seriously this is starting to irritate me. They are offering you a whole new rig that will amaze you.. you'll be able to play new titles.... And you turn it down..

You want to hear it again "you deserve it. so accept the freakin offers!!!!"

Holy crap is all I can say if you turn it down once again.

fine fine.. accepting the rig again... i gotta find a case to use the good stuff tho... cuz all the standoffs and the screws are rusted shut..

lol, seriously vernong, hes right.
just take all of this stuff were offering...and keep it at your place, you rparents wont be able to return it to us.
They will have no choice, say it was a gift from us to you for you being ...idk a great helper or think of somethign else.

HOW about we all just ship the stuff to vernong...whether he likes it or not!!!!

:) :)

can some1 make a master list? um.. Krazyq.. i guess its a Coolermaster Centurion 5.. or if ur up for suggestions.. u tell me :)

Here's a picture of what you'll get from me :

image006dv7.jpg

In the bubble wrap is the WD 80GB IDE and IDE Cable.
hello fellow Arch Enemy Fan :0
how long did it take you to figure out it was a chick?
lol took me a while

but seriously vernon you have probably got 250+ people better systems then what they were going to buy for their $$$, you deserve it :)
tell your parents this is your reward for community service in the world of computer building

Ya, we have his address now. :D

I feel kinda weird being so rude in effort to help vernong.

But I still think you deserve it. You have helped so much around here, I wouldn't be surprised if you become the youngest mod. on TF...

If your parents feel otherwise, I am sure all of would gladly write a professional letter to them explaining the amount of effort you have put in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom