Water Cooling recomendations plz and I have few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it could be any reason. But the one I posted is far more likely than any other.

It could be that he thinks that somehow, by painting it black, it's going to somehow deter an alien invasion, or something. But it's not likely.

someone? couldnt you work it out mate. Its a typo dohhh.

your proud to be such a smart ar$e?

Dont respond to my posts and ill not respond to yours.. OK boy.

someone? couldnt you work it out mate. Its a typo dohhh.
yeah? I know.

your proud to be such a smart ar$e?
Sometimes.
Usually, if I'm being a smartarse, I'm not doing it to insult people. I'm just trying to be witty, and/or to try and make my point clear. But not to insult.

Dont respond to my posts and ill not respond to yours.. OK boy.
Is this about the Phenom thread?

your naturally a smartarse ok i understand now.. but a tip for you watchout who you be a smartarse too. It dont work with everyone.

I think for the sake of the forum.. we should not communicate to each other cos i dont think it will be pretty.. SO farewell goodbye.. and lets hope you can leave it like that.

your naturally a smartarse ok i understand now.. but a tip for you watchout who you be a smartarse too. It dont work with everyone.
I know. But it's not necessarily who, but how

I think for the sake of the forum.. we should not communicate to each other cos i dont think it will be pretty.. SO farewell goodbye.. and lets hope you can leave it like that.
why restrict communication because of one disagreement?

To be honest, I usually don't care what past bad experiences I've had with a person.

Now, now, children. *clears throat* back on topic...

Doesn't matter what the reason is, I was just curious as it seems like a lot of extra work for stuff you don't really see. Regardless, it is a killer job and a very nice build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom