*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

welp.. cuz my gtx pretty much won't overclock

and this craptacular cooling won't lemme do anything over 3.3 ghz

but the score looks right to me... considering most people only get in the 15,000's range w/ a quad at about 3.6-3.8 and gtx's around 680/1000

you're ultra is going 100 mhz faster than my gtx w/ core.. and about 100 mhz faster in memory.. that makes a huge difference considering 3dmark is mostly a graphics test

why didnt you get an ultra then? theyre around the same price as a gtx was right now.

got my gtx for 400

i'm not complaining, it owns the **** outta anything i play at my gargantious resolutions still.. and going SLi w/ em will surely manhandle anything i throw at it

ya i'll be going SLi mid december.. so in about a month if all goes well.. and i don't see why it wouldnt

hopefully i can find me another deal like 400.. saw some on ebay going for 415+ shipping... i don't feel like paying 500 dollars... lol

got my gtx for 400

i'm not complaining, it owns the **** outta anything i play at my gargantious resolutions still.. and going SLi w/ em will surely manhandle anything i throw at it
Except Crysis:laughing:

lol.. dude.. what is your current cooler?

Except Crysis:laughing:

once i get sli crysis should do fine.. in xp at least at 1920x1200

and i'm running on stock cooler btw

i might be buying a a new cooler for the gtx, that may be whats hindering the oc for it

and as for the cpu.. i dunno i'm stil considering watercooling...

once i get sli crysis should do fine.. in xp at least at 1920x1200

and i'm running on stock cooler btw

i might be buying a a new cooler for the gtx, that may be whats hindering the oc for it

and as for the cpu.. i dunno i'm stil considering watercooling...

you dont need wc...just get a tuniq...
with a tuniq youll be able to get good temps and get your clock speed quite high..and pair up the hr-03pls with your gtx's and you can oc more and get great temps.

nosboost is an overclock beast
he deserves a TRUE with 2 high cfm fans
do you have the Armor w/25cm side fan?
cuz that can't fit the tuniq or true

^ wow.. really? I thought it was a Full Tower.. i guess its kinda cramped in there?

Back
Top Bottom