The Vista Death Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason Microsoft isn't making DirectX 10 for XP, is because of money.

well im not surprised, thats how business goes...i hate it, but im a business man too.

Its the third time ive gone back to vista, and this time its actually alright... so ill stick with it, unless something stupid happens...like if the sp1 doesnt do anything.

I know this is off topic, but Office 2007 was a good improvement, sure i hated it first but now i see the benefits.
I work on campus helping students with computer hw, and other stuff and its way easier and better....

What i dont get is that how did vista make soo much money? even for it being so buggy

wasnt xp like that when it first came out?

xp was 10 time faster then. it just wasn't safe. xp with no service pack is the fastest OS ever. service 1 made it stable and slower. sp2 made it secure and a lot slower, but it still run circles around vista.

I got a laptop from somebody that has an intel 4300 and 2 gigs of ram with vista. he wants me to install programs on it. after I messed with it, I told him I have to install the programs while drunk so that I wouldn't throw the slow arse POS into a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom