recommend me a motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

osborne3

In Runtime
hey im building a new pc for my friends and im getting a core duo cpu and thats all i no right now so i need a nice motherboard to build around any suggestions would be appreciated THNX:D

if ur thinking of a dual core i would say either the e6550 or e6750. 2GB crucial ballistix, maybe a 8800gt if he is gaming but really need to no as apoko said what he wants and price range

price range $100 to $400
level of gamer casual gamer but im thinking he might play some games needing a nice graphics card like a 8800gts
and Nvidia

oh and i am from Australia so the prices might be different and im also overclocking some stuff like ram and cpu so it needs to be good at overclocking

oh and i am from Australia so the prices might be different and im also overclocking some stuff like ram and cpu so it needs to be good at overclocking

hehe im from England. So youll pay cheaper then me whatever it costs :freak: :p

answer is: EVGA 680i

Thou Nvidia boost the best cards their motherboard range is extremely small, If you want SLi. 680i mobo, supports SLi full speed, current Intel CPU's and the New Penryn CPUS, Very good overclocker and probably one of the most popular motherboards.

thats us or austrailian dollars .. i need to work it out in pounds.

ok i see the site is located NSW i take it thats new south wales OZ.. ok

$299.00 AUD = £128.924 GBP

in uk that mobo costs around £164 GBP, So that price looks good to me.

Im not sure which revision of that mobo you need i forget which is the better one A1 or A2... maybe someone else can help with that...

Try to find abit cheaper if you can.. but if not i still think thats a good deal. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom