*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

are you sure that would fit??? cuz it looks like the 2nd card would be touching the bottom of the case

i had no idea thats how that went on.. lol okay i think that'd work

but.. would it get in the way of my ram... i hope not.. i wouldnt think so.. but thanks for that

none of those... i have ocz titanium those are platinum...

check out ocz's site.. they no longer sell em on newegg

they did ddr1050 at 5-5-5-14 2t really easy though.. nice ram

well ****. i got my new set of G skill 2x1gb and put them in tonite. In the process of getting my opty back up to 2.8 ghz, i fried it. I dont know how, i have never fried a cpu OCing, and i did not do anything stupid with this cpu. I used all of my old settings which had it running at 2.8ghz stable. this is complete ********. I would get phenom, but they arent out...**** this. Should i order a new opty 180 or 185? Or just get a cheap x2 3600 and wait it out till phenom? advice greatly appreciated.

well ****. i got my new set of G skill 2x1gb and put them in tonite. In the process of getting my opty back up to 2.8 ghz, i fried it. I dont know how, i have never fried a cpu OCing, and i did not do anything stupid with this cpu. I used all of my old settings which had it running at 2.8ghz stable. this is complete ********. I would get phenom, but they arent out...**** this. Should i order a new opty 180 or 185? Or just get a cheap x2 3600 and wait it out till phenom? advice greatly appreciated.
If I were in your position I'd get a Brisbane 3600+, and then a Phenom later.

Back
Top Bottom