3870xt and 3870x2 Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if that is going to be sanitary remeber I want the kidney in working condition.

So

You either

A: Will robb me of my 15K and kill me :(
B: Take my money and give me a fake kidney :D
C: Take your own kidney and die from internal bleeding, and I get the mney and two kidneys :D

you guys still talkin about body parts?

I've always loved NVIDIA, their hardware is higher quality than ATI, only if they knew how to make drivers then they would be set.

hrmm i dunno bout that one... the x1950xtx was far better quality than any nvidia card at the time.. its anisotropic filtering was better.. and just plain picture quality in general... i was in love w/ that card.. and was on top of the world while i had it!!! lol

hrmm i dunno bout that one... the x1950xtx was far better quality than any nvidia card at the time.. its anisotropic filtering was better.. and just plain picture quality in general... i was in love w/ that card.. and was on top of the world while i had it!!! lol

Haha yeah, I should have said most of nvidia's cards are better, but not all, the x1950xtx was a good card for its time, as of now nvidia is killing ati in speed, hopefully ati can step it up in the next generation.

the HD 3870 x2 is just 2 3870's in one. So it should equal, or better then 2 HD 3870's in Crossfire.

i am waiting for the HD 3870 x2 n i really hope AMD doesnt mess up with this one.

And i thought my 8800gt was long, lol. Man if this trend continues then eventually were gonna have separate towers full of video cards connected to our main tower lol.

8800gt isnt in anyway long.. same length as the x1950xtx.. and i think the smae as the old 7900gtx.. its nothing new, the 8800gtx is what brought on the monstrous lengths.. and now, its getting even bigger -_-

I must have a small case then cause i have less than an inch of clearance in between the card and my hd carriage. Its 9" right?

^^heh^^
probably only just enough to get by.
dude that thing is seriously huge. imagine that guy's utility bill running four of those things. ouch....
less than SLI'd 8800 Ultra's.
What case is that?
Anyone know what case he is using in that build
Lian-Li PC-V2000B, with a window added to it.
I've always loved NVIDIA, their hardware is higher quality than ATI, only if they knew how to make drivers then they would be set.
It's not higher quality. They've just had a bit of a performance advantage for a while.
I remember when ATI's 9800 graphics cards were on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom