What do you think is to much to pay for a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt pay over $350 for a case.

you get what you pay for.
Which is why the PC-A70 is expensive.

Looks ok for a mid tower case, could have used some side vents or windows for style and head distribution though.
It's a Lian Li. They're about quality, and functionality mostly.

But subjectively, people sometimes like the look of Lian Li's better.

I don't go home and stare at my computer case and neither has anyone who's been to my home. Especially women. $100 bucks is my limit. All it needs to do is keep my stuff cold and safe.

hmm I'll probably stare at my case. Though while I'm still living back at home (while I pay bills/build pc lmao) noone else will. Bringing friends over for 48 hour gaming/cussing sessions doesn't sit too well with the folks so I don't even bother lol.

Bet your *** I'll have it showcased when I move out again though XD This is too much fun not to. Guess it must just be because I've been running the low end for the last 10 years.

Though my old 486 was big stuff way back in the day.

I paid about $60 for my case...$40 AR....which is a great deal.
My case is the Cooler Master 690.
It has a lot of space, great options for wire management and also great cooling options.

Personally if i had the money, i would get the CM Stacker, bu thats it.
Ive seen cases going for over $500 and i think its ridiculous, you could build a low budged gaming rig for that much.

And mgcook, are you ever gonna finish building your own case, or have you given up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom