3870xt and 3870x2 Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is B, but i was born with bad kidneys n they r fixed but i wouldnt recommend having any of my kidneys. I'm doing alright, no problems.

mine is B, but i was born with bad kidneys n they r fixed but i wouldnt recommend having any of my kidneys. I'm doing alright, no problems.

O_O

why are we talking about kidneys?
anyone want my stomach since we're talking about organs.

I have

IBS
Lactose intolerant
GERD (pretty much uber bad heartburn)

among many other things

will trade for q6600 & 3870 xfire with a corsair 750watt psu

:)

O_O

why are we talking about kidneys?
anyone want my stomach since we're talking about organs.

I have

IBS
Lactose intolerant
GERD (pretty much uber bad heartburn)

among many other things

will trade for q6600 & 3870 xfire with a corsair 750watt psu

:)

im willing to give up 85% of my liver to whoever needs it lol, its the most u can give to some one and still function properly, your liver is amazing itl all grow back with in 3 months. anyway would the 3870x2 outperform 2 3870 in crossfire?

$15,000.00 USD,

Very well taken care of, no damage, comes from a clean non smoking/drinking/drug using home. Must give it plenty of water,

Blood Type AB-

You'd be hard pressed to find a buyer for AB. As only other AB users could accept it, if it were O, that'd be a different story, so I'll bargain a $10,000 buyout and trade you my lungs, I just purchased some gills, so I don't need my lungs anymore.

back on topic, I really hope they get the 3870x2 right, but then again why couldn't Nvidia just make an 8800GX2?

You'd be hard pressed to find a buyer for AB. As only other AB users could accept it, if it were O, that'd be a different story, so I'll bargain a $10,000 buyout and trade you my lungs, I just purchased some gills, so I don't need my lungs anymore.

back on topic, I really hope they get the 3870x2 right, but then again why couldn't Nvidia just make an 8800GX2?

because there allready working on something bigger and better then that, well atleast i hope they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom