*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

i heard a rumor he's selling his system..

wait what happened to getting a 0 on the list on me?

i heard a rumor he's selling his system..

wait what happened to getting a 0 on the list on me?

its wierd how my word was sensored, i never said anything bad...

rumor? really?
why?
and i thought he was building a new case...

lol..yeah it will, **** get his score somwhere around mgcooks score...

nah, this gtx is a dud... only oc's to about 630ish/1000...

not so great at oc'ing.. don't know if its mobo.. or if its card... could be cuz of this craptacular stock cooler... 1 heatpipe?! come on now! imma look out for a zalman vf1000.. cuz sitting at 60 idle is not good... and it jumps up to 80-90's under stress

and as for cpu oc'ing.. i ain't gonna try anything crazy until i have a new cpu cooler.. i'm almost at 50 degree idle.. no oc'ing gonna happen here

nah, this gtx is a dud... only oc's to about 630ish/1000...

not so great at oc'ing.. don't know if its mobo.. or if its card... could be cuz of this craptacular stock cooler... 1 heatpipe?! come on now! imma look out for a zalman vf1000.. cuz sitting at 60 idle is not good... and it jumps up to 80-90's under stress

and as for cpu oc'ing.. i ain't gonna try anything crazy until i have a new cpu cooler.. i'm almost at 50 degree idle.. no oc'ing gonna happen here

you could always get the h3-03plus?..its had great success on the gtx's.
and i have a spare acfp 7 sitting around, ill give it to you for $20shipped(used for 1 week)

nahhh, i need something hugemungous for cooling!!! lol

and the h3-03 whatever it is... won't allow me to use sli which i will be using next month!!!

the vf1000 would let me do so!

sell the GTX and get a G92 8800GTS.

7900 series coolers should fit those and they will outperform the current gtx

bah.. i don't mind the revisions....

its all gravy.. i'll stick to dual gtx... gtx's have much more voltmods due to the pcb lay out... and ive been doing my volt mod reading on xs's... and once i get the balls to solder crap on.. i'll be on my way! lol

Well, the GTS has plenty of voltmods as well if it's anything like the 8800GT...and it's 65nm so it will clock better no doubt...

but suit yourself...the gtx should drop in price very shortly so picking up another GTX isnt a bad idea.

yay for price drops.. hopefully around the 400 dollar mark as i bought mine for.. its already at 475 so i can't imagine too big a drop

and i don't mine the marginal difference between the two cards.. 2 gtx's will still manhandle anything at 1920x1200... 1 seems to be doing the job for everything i play... besides crysis.. i only run that at 1600x900

Back
Top Bottom