RAM Voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bios doesn't tell me the actual ram voltage.. it only has the increments you can increase it +.1v .+.2v ect. I'm guessing the base for those is 1.9v but i'm not sure.

ATM I have the voltages set to auto in my bios and i want to see the actual numbers. I can see cpu voltage in everest. I was told that I could also see ram voltage in everest but i'm not sure where to look.

If you have an Nvidia chipset you can use nTune to see voltages. There should be somewhere in the BIOS though where you can see those voltages.

PS...specs are always nice so we can get an idea of what you are running ;)

My bios doesn't tell me the actual ram voltage.. it only has the increments you can increase it +.1v .+.2v ect. I'm guessing the base for those is 1.9v but i'm not sure.

ATM I have the voltages set to auto in my bios and i want to see the actual numbers. I can see cpu voltage in everest. I was told that I could also see ram voltage in everest but i'm not sure where to look.

most bios' start the ram voltage at 1.8v. Check newegg to see what voltage your ram should be running at (in the specs part of the ram product you have) its usually 2.0 or 2.2v

OK, just saw you have Crucial Ballistix (same as me!) so run them at +.4v as they should be at 2.2v. Hope this help. (also make sure theyre 4-4-4-12 until you OC them to 1000mhz+ and then loosen them to 5-5-5-15)

The base for those is the JEDEC standard for DDR2 of 1.8v

For example if you want to set it to 2.2v you select +.4v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom