What do you think is to much to pay for a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the centurion 5. cheap, pretty, and relatively quiet. and you can add fans as needed if you dont fill all the hdd bays (i dont). i almost stole the one i bought for my mom and gave her my rosewill (which is a good case also).
i think the centurion is like 50 bucks.
could get a little crowded if you have lots of components. definitely too cramped for H2O.

i like the centurion 5. cheap, pretty, and relatively quiet. and you can add fans as needed if you dont fill all the hdd bays (i dont). i almost stole the one i bought for my mom and gave her my rosewill (which is a good case also).
i think the centurion is like 50 bucks.
could get a little crowded if you have lots of components. definitely too cramped for H2O.

I have a Cooler Master Centurion 5 with the side panel window. It's pretty sick, but now im going for a SFF pc and i just ordered an Ultra Micro Fly which should be shipped to me sometime today actually lol. Both cases were no more than $55 with tax and both are good quality cases.

I would wait till black friday and then go to compusa. I hope they have sweet deals. I picked up the CM 830 for 169 from compusa awhile back for a promotional deal, otherwise I would've bought a Lian Li v2000.

at compusa, the only cases going on sale are the Antec 900s, CM690, and CM elite 330 but all with rebates ....grrr

I love that case! Wonderful choice.

I like the look of that case...

I could see myself spending $200 on a case... if i really liked it and was going really good cooling. But at the moment i see no need for me or most other people to spend more then $80 for a case.

I kind of wish i had an ailenware just because of all the cool skins out for them haha... :( dont feel like putting AW skins on my comp, feels like a lie.

I like the look of that case...

I could see myself spending $200 on a case... if i really liked it and was going really good cooling. But at the moment i see no need for me or most other people to spend more then $80 for a case.

I kind of wish i had an ailenware just because of all the cool skins out for them haha... :( dont feel like putting AW skins on my comp, feels like a lie.

Hahhaha because it is~! XD Yeah Driz, I'm prolly ordering it tonight whats good for this weekend? No go on an OC session?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom