I Found This Whilst Ruffling Through my Attic

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
a Compaq LTE Elite 1989 Laptop Lool Just powered it up Last night and It works :) My Digital Camera is Rubbish Sorry:

Windows 95 :)

P9140109.jpg

Wow Look at the Modem

DataFax.jpg

Left and Right Click buttons

LeftandrightClickbuttons.jpg

With some duct and make some disassembly, I would have it spraypainted balck (dunno what you could do for the keyboard) install XP and if it has USB ports get urself a USB wireless adapter and you've got a perfect mini-ish laptop for web browsing and maybe playing Doom95.

Give us some specs :)

Processor: LTE: 9.55-MHz Intel 8086; LTE 286: 12 MHz Intel 80C286
Memory: 640 KiB base RAM, additional 1 - 4 MiB using proprietary memory cards
Hard disk: LTE: 20 MB: LTE/286: 40 MB HD, <29 ms seek time
1.44 MB floppy drive
Video adapter: Backlit grayscale CGA 640 x 200 display (80/40 x 25 lines, 4 shades of gray) with separate CGA video output

LOL! Trackballs on laptops. It's been a long time since I have seen one of those.

I bet there is somebody out there that would pay good money for it. I can see the ebay ad now...."Vintage laptop for sale. Rare"

Processor: LTE: 9.55-MHz Intel 8086; LTE 286: 12 MHz Intel 80C286
Memory: 640 KiB base RAM, additional 1 - 4 MiB using proprietary memory cards
Hard disk: LTE: 20 MB: LTE/286: 40 MB HD, <29 ms seek time
1.44 MB floppy drive
Video adapter: Backlit grayscale CGA 640 x 200 display (80/40 x 25 lines, 4 shades of gray) with separate CGA video output

ROFL

Try and run crysis, come to think of it, i don't think it will even display the shortcut.

My phone is a **** of a lot faster than that thing, how old is the laptop ? i want to know so i have an idea of the specs PC's will be in the same amount of time again, if you understand what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom