What do you think is to much to pay for a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That depend on your money funds/income and how much you like to waste when buying something, at least for me I don't pay more than $99 for a case, you don't need to pay high prices to get the good stuff, take as examples CPUs.

ah CM stacker is nice case XD woulda been my #2 after i wrote off the lianli.

and yeah it is just a hunk of steel/aluminum.. but it seems that most (all) of the hunks of steel/aluminum that i find visually pleasing are bloody expensive >.> I'd like a case for 80ish XD I doubt ill see a 70% off anytime soon tho ; ;

Depends on your usage, how much you value silence, cooling, looks, space, features, etc.

Personally, I could see myself paying upto 400 dollars if thats how much it offered. A case is not something you need to buy every new build, so I do not see such a big problem with buying a nice one.

Also, I don't like my cases looking like cheap pieces of crap, or toys, and I don't like it when my cases are loud. That's why I would never want to settle with something cheap like the Antec 900.

The NZXT Zero also looks like a gimmicky case. 5 120mm intakes paired with 2 120mm exhausts and 1 80mm exhaust = undesirable, at least with the stock fans, I'm assuming. It can be changed around to be a bit more desirable, of course.. but I'd still rather buy other cases.. =\

I think my case is really cool looking and it only costed $35. It was really quiet when I first got it but now its not. However I think it has more to do with cheap fans than it does the cheap case.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

it was cheaper when I got it. I liked the blue better but when I got my computer newegg didn't have it and it was $20 more so I got the silver with blue led.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom