Change Power led from green to blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computerfreak14

In Runtime
Well i have a compaq and i ve been doing a little modding to it like blue led fans and what not but i have one thing that bugs me on it. The power led in front is green. To me it just throws the whole color thing off. My question is that i was wondering if i can take that green led off the harness and uses a blue led to replace it. Would it work or am i going to run into problems.?

Tips/suggestions are welcomed.

thanks steve

It will work, if you know what you're doing. There will be no problems at all. The worst there is is that you have wrong polarity and the LED doesn't turn on.

well i should be fine, i do wiring of leds in car and neons i know the bascis of electrical, so i guess ill give it a shot..thanks will post before and after pics

yea at first i didnt mind the color, but wheni picked up a new blue led fan, to me it just threw off the colors. so thats why i asked if it was okay to change, so i did. What about, can i change the hard drive / busy light under it to blue. becasue its yellow. it dosent bother me but since i changed one i though i could do that one sometime.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom