supossed phenom pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally i think iam going to go all the way and get the 9700- but not at its initial release- after all Iam still waiting for MY AM2+ board....

what particular mobo u getting?

if u want, AMD is going to launch a higher Phenom at or around December so expect to see news soon. I want to get the 9700, unless the higher end is more worth getting vs price n performance.

everything is open right now since the AM2+ boards are just now starting to show there faces and Iam sure theres bound to be "oh man this one has this- so its much better" reviews later on- as of right now Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe/WiFi-AP Motherboard (am2+) but its not bought yet- so no worries if something better comes out for better phenoms- and I plan to wait til the newer ones hit and see what happens - in the least- prices of these will drop somewhat.

actually NOTHING is bought yet for my new rig.. lol... good and bad thing I guess.

I will put the time limit of July on it. If by my birthday I don't have myself a beautiful Phenom +^ gaming rig... then I give up on computers altogether.

everything is open right now since the AM2+ boards are just now starting to show there faces and Iam sure theres bound to be "oh man this one has this- so its much better" reviews later on- as of right now Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe/WiFi-AP Motherboard (am2+) but its not bought yet- so no worries if something better comes out for better phenoms- and I plan to wait til the newer ones hit and see what happens - in the least- prices of these will drop somewhat.

actually NOTHING is bought yet for my new rig.. lol... good and bad thing I guess.

I will put the time limit of July on it. If by my birthday I don't have myself a beautiful Phenom +^ gaming rig... then I give up on computers altogether.

give it up all together.......lol that is like saying ill try to commit suicide or something.

About time for competition this will start to bring lower prices soon, I hope.
Anyway I might not upgrade in a long long long long while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom