*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

wow.. bottleneck.. for real.. but that'll all change when he gets his Phenom..

yea im getting b1gapl to make me a new one.
and yep, bottleneck like no other, only because im running 1 gig of ram lol, and i cant get my opty past 2.25, and it was at 3 ghz. My g skill 2 gb set fried for some reason and its ****ing me off. ordered another set, should be in Monday. so better score on Monday.

yea im getting b1gapl to make me a new one.
and yep, bottleneck like no other, only because im running 1 gig of ram lol, and i cant get my opty past 2.25, and it was at 3 ghz. My g skill 2 gb set fried for some reason and its ****ing me off. ordered another set, should be in Monday. so better score on Monday.

sorry to hear about your ram...just go with ballistx, theyre awesome man.

but he has to use DDR400 ram because of socket 939

of course i am...the new asus am2+ delux is first on my list, unless DFI unleashes their beast soon. yep, reppin the ddr400 ram!!. Cant wait for phenom. Then i can get some real benchies.

of course i am...the new asus am2+ delux is first on my list, unless DFI unleashes their beast soon. yep, reppin the ddr400 ram!!. Cant wait for phenom. Then i can get some real benchies.

nicccee...DFI always steps their game up, dfi rocked for socket 939,especially for the optys, to bad i cheaped out with some foxconn board.
Well arent the new stuff suppose to be out in a week or two?

Back
Top Bottom