680i voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
to everyone here w/ a 680i that overclocks.. what are the ht voltages and all that good stuff that your using.. cuz i don't know any of the default voltages.. so i don't even know where i can start!

well default is auto.. and auto doesnt tell me the voltages...

but i found i voltage monitor in the bios anyway.. so its all gravy...

but anywho.. on 1.38v i got to 3.37ghz... it failed on the cpu test in 3dmark though.. but w/ a tad more voltage no doubt i coulda kept it cool.. it was just a lil test run..

adding in the q6600 at 2.85 ghz my fps average went up about 7-10 fps in every test (well.. 2.. lol).. that is w/ my 2900pro

i never finished.. i exited cuz i stopped carring.. but man.. can't wait to see the gtx in action

i already picked it up.. i'm at work now... sooooo i gotta wait another 6 hours...

and i'm not sure if my stepping is a G0... i think directron lied to me.. i'll check cpu-z when i get back home tonite

o harsh. 6 hours... What hours do you work anyway, I thought it was kinda odd that you do design work for customers and have night hours... :p

usually 2-10 mon-fri.... well since my manager got fired.. and someone quit my hours are odd now.. and on top of that.. we had cut hours..

so mon, tue, thur, sat, sun now.. weekdays i do the nightshift

going for a 3.5ghz 3dmark06 tonite... lets see how it goes!

the 8800gtx is so freakin' huge in person.. jesus!! i had no idea

almost touches the hdd cages in a thermaltake armor.. got about an inch left

can't imagine the 3870x2's to fit in anything...

you need at least these voltages:

FSB: 1.5v
MCP: 1.55v
SPP: 1.6v
HT: 1.55v

with those you will be able to get a better OC with less CPU voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom