Ok guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon

In Runtime
I need some help with building a new computer. I have zero experience and I have no idea where to begin so I need everyone's help very badly.

I'm pretty nervous about even trying this, but I want a good computer that's not going to have a ton of junk on it.

Where do we begin?? Thank you all so very much!

Thanks for the quick response aetherh4cker!

As of right now, I would say that my budget would be in the $1000-$1200 range. I hope that is enough to work with!

I want to be able to run a lot of programs at once without freezing up on me.

I want to store my pictures, music, and movies on it as well as playing music and watching movies.

I would like to be able to create dvd's and cd's.

I like to use photoshop and I would like to play some games. Nothing too fancy but enough to be able to play some fun games.

I hope this information helps!

Thanks for the quick response aetherh4cker!

As of right now, I would say that my budget would be in the $1000-$1200 range. I hope that is enough to work with!

I want to be able to run a lot of programs at once without freezing up on me.

I want to store my pictures, music, and movies on it as well as playing music and watching movies.

I would like to be able to create dvd's and cd's.

I like to use photoshop and I would like to play some games. Nothing too fancy but enough to be able to play some fun games.

I hope this information helps!

That's a pretty decent budget. Do you need an operating system and monitor included in that budget?

$1000 is enough to make you proud. It will blow you away. You can do everything that you list there and much much more, without even an ounce of lag. Just read that guide I posted, it has everything. If you have more questions, make more threads and ask away.

You should get the OEM XP Home and a 19".

Thanks so very much peterhuang913!

I will certainly check out your guide.

Is it very confusing to assemble a PC from scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom