10 most sexy monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
Heya,

Haven't been here in a while getting a bit bored of answering the same post by a noob for the 1,000 time, anyway Christmas is coming up and I have a £200-300 budget for a monitor. (Equivalent in American allowing for Inflation price of buying in the UK will be $300-500)

Preferences:
22"
widescreen
Aesthetically pleasing - quirky design or quirky abilities

Please recommend me some don't mind losing a small amount of screen quality for a more imaginative design as I am a rather vain person and like to look good and don't overly game or media edit so the screen quality can suffer. Here are some screens I like the look of:
3790-9073.jpg
dell-display-port2.jpg
222199.jpg
1p2s.jpg

The right dell is a prototype in my original post its not a real product. The LG is only 19" and normal screen but I like the design.

The dell you linked to is an excellent screen but I find it very dull and plain there is nothing quirky about it just a fairly nice stand with a screen stuck on top. The Wayn link didn't work :s

saw this little beauty which is tempting although at the top of budget

Asus PG221 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black

or this monitor got great reviews but its not very sexy in its designed bit like the dell just a monitor on a stand:
Samsung SM-245B 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black

what the, where did that link come from, sorry about that its not even a pc site it was another site i was copying to a mate on live messenger.
Anyway i dout you will like it if you didnt like the Dell, im not sure where you can buy a monitor that doesnt look normal

Don't worry about the site to buy it from. I am going to get Kustom to source me it, As there customer service is incredible and you just need to email with a brand and model and they will send you a competitive quote and special order it. So Any manufacturers links are welcome I am just using other stores as they are the easiest to navigate.

The prototype key feature is that its super thin not that its inlaid in plexi that is an easy job The only problem I would have with modding myself is the speakers and sourcing a decent pair that look attractive. Sorry for being difficult to impress I just want a monitor with "wow" factor

i wasnt picking out any sites i just have Ebuyer bookmarked and i know they have alot of screens to pick from, but yeah sounds like you will have to buy one and mod it because i dont think you will find an off the shelf one that you'll like

The prototype key feature is that its super thin not that its inlaid in plexi that is an easy job The only problem I would have with modding myself is the speakers and sourcing a decent pair that look attractive. Sorry for being difficult to impress I just want a monitor with "wow" factor

Oh, ok. But if you're so cool :cool: why in gods name do you need the most-crappy-you-can-think-of kinda speakers built in in your monitor? It looks cheap and sounds even cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom