Computer case (hope this is the right forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want, you can always fabricate a place for more fan, like a top exaust, side fans. i think i'm gonna do that, make your case you, mod that sucker, just get a cheap case and paint it, make a window, make fan holes, be creative!

lol... you guys are rich bastards

I am building a computer and need a case. I don't want to spend too much on it, but I want some thing that is not too loud, has lights and cools good. I was thinking about getting this one http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...-133-105&depa=0 because all I would need to buy is the power supply

lol 120 bucks.. that's a cheap one??? a cheap kind for me is like 40 or 50 bucks and powersupply's are pretty expensive. 400 w powersupplys are like 50 bucks so it's a big + if you have a tight budget.

I agree with the ThermalTake Tsunami, i would have bought it if it was out when i built my computer. But now ill have to save up for this beauty :
cas-94.jpg

lol, i wish i was rich, i'm just a 15 year old teen with little money lol. that case is sweet, i wonder how good it is compared to looks...

haha i wasnt saying that was a cheap one I ws saying i don't want one much more then that and less would be perferable. I like the tsunami but then wouldnt I have to get more fans?

If you get the Tsunami, you will need more fans but you could look at Lian Li cases, not much flash but has nice stock cooling. Personally I would go with Tsunami and just add some fans I like flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom