Recommended PC Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
b1gapl in the post above.. you said Foxconn BLood Iron.. i think its DFi isn't it?

really really helpful
but i dont really know if the 5000+ is good for "high end" build
isnt it outperformed by the e2180?
or is it specifically aimed at those waiting for the phenom?

Since it's the black edition with the unlocked multiplier, I thought so. But I see your point. I may remove it.

.......the 790X n 790FX chipset mobos r not on the list. Sad.

Dont forget the Phenoms when they release!

he will update when the time comes....
and wildside you make it seem like
phenom = life

Yes, it will be updated weekly or whenever things come up. Or by member suggestions.

b1gapl in the post above.. you said Foxconn BLood Iron.. i think its DFi isn't it?

Thank you. I didn't realize that until now. Fixed.

I got mixed with the Foxconn MARS.

If you guys have any additions or ideas, please share. I'm working on monitor, mice, and keys right now.

he will update when the time comes....
and wildside you make it seem like
phenom = life

look at my sig........LOOK AT MY SIG!!! I DONT HAVE A COMPUTER SINCE FEB!! I'm so desperate to get another computer since Feburary. DO NOT EVER SAY THE PHENOM = LIFE! I am so mad at u, i feel like swearing. I've known about the quad-core since last year and ive wanted a quad-core since then!

*walks to room to punch the pillow some more*

u dont know how hard it is earn $1600 when it was freakin hard as **** to get a job since Feburary, do school, n practice driving. DONT PUSH IT!!!

god almighty!

heh, earning 1600 bucks is going to work for 3 weeks :) God i'm so glad im not still stuck in school being broke and having to do homework.

heh, earning 1600 bucks is going to work for 3 weeks :) God i'm so glad im not still stuck in school being broke and having to do homework.

i get paid 7.50 for 12 hrs now, use to be 10 or less. I'm planning on suing Cold Stone because they deducted my first 2 pay checks not paying me for the first 2 days i worked. They even told me i wasnt gonna be paid for training, which is illegal n against the law. Plus, they write their checks in pen n not print, which is also illegal.

im planning on getting a seasonal job at Mission Grove Theaters (once was known as CinemaStar), which they told me they r hiring. I did an application to Best Buy, but i doubt i get hired.

Dude, if you are over 18 go wait tables. Retail is the suck.

im 18, i turn 19th this Sunday of November. I would rather get 10 hrs at Mission Grove Theater n equaling my 12 hrs at Cold Stone: 22 hrs x 7.50 = $165 a week instead instead $90; it's $360 a month. With 22 hrs, i will be earned $660. You see?

Dude, go to a restaurant like black eyed pea, chiles, etc. Work 20 hours a week and take home 300-400 bucks a week. I put myself through college making 20-25 bucks an hour as a waiter. Screw retail and minimum wage.

PS, you only have to report 8% of your sales for tips. or credit card tips, whichever is higher :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom